Staging can range from simply removing clutter and rearranging furniture to completely redecorating all the rooms in a home. At Doina Interiors our home staging services is a process divided into three steps that can be executed independent of each other depending on your needs and budget.
In a consultation we provide you a detailed step-by-step instruction booklet on improvements and recommendations to maximize the value of your house by evaluating every aspect of your home inside and out. From de-cluttering and furniture placement, to curb appeal elements like landscaping and exterior considerations.
Our consultation services include:
- Review the house from a buyer's perspective
- Identify problem areas and provide creative solutions addressing all issues before the house goes to the market
- Creating opportunities to sell faster and at a higher value.
- Writing detailed report with list of properties, recommendation ideas and action plan.
- Online consultation
The work of a professional home stager can make all the difference. We can help you stage a picture perfect space that will capture the hearts and minds of prospective buyers. Our contemporary designs appeal to a broad range of prospective buyers.
Our showcasing services include:
- Furniture re-arrangement to maximize visual space and optimized traffic flow
- Arrange art and accessories
- Light cleaning (if necessary)
- Additional furniture and accessories
- Furniture / Accessory rental (if necessary)
At Doina Interiors we can work with space-challenged condos to luxury estate homes, either Vacant or Occupied, modern or heritage: We stage every type of property. All services are tailored to meet the unique needs of your budget.
We work directly with homeowners, realtors and builders in the Kitchener-Waterloo area. With an established three step staging process available, we are able to cater to the needs of every seller.